Enter the competition
Enter Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2013 and take part in one of the world’s most prestigious photography events.
The competition opens to professional photographers, amateurs, young and old, worldwide from 7 January 2013 until 25 February 2013.
Adults may enter up to 20 images for £20.00.
Entrants aged 17 and under may enter up to 10 images FREE.
Please make sure you read the 2013 adult rules and category definitions or young rules and category definitions and the image editing guidelines in advance.
Reasons to enter.
- 1. Compete for one of 2 coveted grand winner titles, plus a share of the £30,000 prize fund.
- 2. Win a trip to London to attend the exclusive awards night at the Natural History Museum.
- 3. Be showcased in the world-renowned exhibition and delight millions in venues across 6 continents.
- 4. Revel in the critical acclaim of the global media spotlight.
- 5. Be published in a limited-edition hardcover portfolio book.
Full details on the Veolia Environment Wildlife Photographer of the Year Competition and the 2012 results can be found on the Natural History Museum website.